Hi my name is Abigail ,Abby for short. I'm a 10 year old girl. And this blog is all for you. I know how hard it is to be a kid. When you try to speak up you get in trouble. When your feeling down they say I know how hard it is to be a kid. But do they really. Yes they were kids once. But not in our genaration. I love my parents and they love me. I respect them. But sometimes things are hard on us. Anywhere we can have a hard time At home, at school, mabey even at church. And when I said they or them earlier I meant any body parents, teachers, even kids. If a kid at school makes fun of you remeber God is on your side. If you are ever facing a bully go get help. If he/she won't let you leave remeber two things Mathew 5:39 " But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek turn the other to him also." also What Would Jesus Do WWJD. Our parents work hard jobs but we have it the hardest. At school with all those insults and bullys. Then in the middle of all that our grades. I'm worn out just talking about it. Whether your five or seventeen we strugle. So when you have it hard come to my blog. When you are struggeling turn to the Lord. So I will leave you with this,WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
I am sure most of you have heard about the chick-fil-a controversy. The chick-fil-a president Dan Cathy announces that he belives in the biblical stand point of marrige. About a week ago was chick-fil-a appreteation day. Thousands of men, women, and children lined up to get some good ol' chicken from chick-fil-a. Me and my family are proud supporters of chick-fil-a. At our chick-fil-a the drive through line was so long you had to go around the bulding in a line to get in the drive through line, and at supper time the manager actually had to stand outside telling people that they were out of chicken. I do not belive in the same gender getting married. I do only belive in the biblical stand piont of marriage. A male should marry a female and a female should marry a male. Continue the good work chick-fil-a.I will leave you with this I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!
Being a kid can be rough sometimes. Hang in there small friend. You are a great Christian girl. You've got this!
ReplyDelete