Skip to main content

A Love Without End

A Love Without End is one of my favorite songs. It was written by Gorge Strait. You know God gives us a love without an end. We are also told in several texts to love others. The greatest commandment in Matthew 22:36 "You shall  love the Lord they God with all your heart, witth all your soul, and with all your mind." The golden rule in Matthew 7:12 "Therefore whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the law and the prophets." Love is a very inportant thing. 1 Corithians 13:13 says " And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." Love is important. Without love none of us would have a home with Him in heaven. Like John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have ever lasting life." I am sure many of you know the song Jesus loves the little children. Well it's true Jesus does love us. Matthew 19:13-14 says " Then the little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said,' Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.'" I love the Lord and He loves me. I love my parents and they love me. And I hope you love this blog. So I will leave you with IT'S A LOVE WITHOUT AN AMEN.  

Comments

  1. Abby, you're so right. When you're feeling sad a/b something and you feel like no one understands- know that God will always know your heart. He will take care of you always. I love the blog (but, not as much as I love you!)- can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using scripture the way you do gives you wisdom beyond your years. Keep looking to God and his word to guide you and He will see you through every time! Wonderful article sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! I love those Scriptures! And I love that Abby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chick-fil-a Controversy

I am sure most of you have heard about the chick-fil-a controversy. The chick-fil-a president Dan Cathy announces that he belives in the biblical stand point of marrige. About a week ago was chick-fil-a appreteation day. Thousands of men, women, and children lined up to get some good ol' chicken from chick-fil-a. Me and my family are proud supporters of chick-fil-a. At our chick-fil-a the drive through line was so long you had to go around the bulding in a line to get in the drive through line, and at supper time the manager actually had to stand outside telling people that they were out of chicken. I do not belive in the same gender getting married. I do only belive in the biblical stand piont of marriage. A male should marry a female and a female should marry a male. Continue the good work chick-fil-a.I will leave you with this I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!

A Kids Life

Hi my name is Abigail ,Abby for short. I'm a 10 year old girl. And this blog is all for you. I know how hard it is to be a kid. When you try to speak up you get in trouble. When your feeling down they say I know how hard it is to be a kid. But do they really. Yes they were kids once. But not in our genaration. I love my parents and they love me. I respect them. But sometimes things are hard on us. Anywhere we can have a hard time At home, at school, mabey even at church. And when I said they or them earlier I meant any body parents, teachers, even kids. If a kid at school makes fun of you remeber God is on your side. If you are ever facing a bully go get help. If he/she won't let you leave remeber two things Mathew 5:39 " But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek turn the other to him also." also What Would Jesus Do WWJD. Our parents work hard jobs but we have it the hardest. At school with all those insults and bullys. The...